Fein Turbo II HEPA
Powerful suction, quiet operation, and compact size has made the Fein Turbo II a long-standing benchmark for high-end shop vacuums. This model also comes standard with a HEPA filter, which filters 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size. With convenient tool-triggered on/off, the Turbo II is particularly well-suited for woodworking shops, where it is used just as often for dust collection with power tools as it is for cleanup. Its powerful 1100 watt bypass motor is completely sealed off from the dusty air in the hose, resulting in clean exhaust and excellent durability. And with 151 CFM, you can be certain this vacuum will pull in all the dust. Can be used wet or dry, without needing to replace the filter. Features a long power cord and hose, plus easy-rolling casters for a large operating range.
- Low noise level
- Large range due to 19 ft power cord and 13 ft vacuum hose
- Large wheels rotate 360° for optimal maneuverability, even in tight conditions
- Tool coupling with suction control for easy control of suction power
- Autostart outlet with power-on delay to prevent current spikes
- Flat top with rim for storing tools and supplies
(1) 13' Suction hose, 35mm dia. (1-3/8'')
(1) Tool coupling with suction control
(1) Filter bag
(1) HEPA Filter
|Manufacturer Part Number||92028236990|
|Tech Docs||Fein Turbo II HEPA Manual|
|Sound Rating||62 - 71 dB|
6 months ago
The issue of variable speed is a non-issue to me, as the machine is very quiet as it is.
However, it would have been nice to have a higher quality hose, especially considering the price tag of this unit.
As you can see from the attached photo, I've added an Oneida cyclone to the shop vac, which helps keep the filters inside the Fein cleaner, which keeps the vauccm efficiency high.
All in all, I'd rate it an excellent value.
1 year ago
over 3 years ago