The most compact of the Festool vacuums, the CT MINI is a breeze to transport and is perfect for small shops. Features excellent suction and exceptionally quiet operation - only 72 db! Tool-triggered startup turns on the vacuum when the power tool is running, meaning you don't have to waste time walking back and forth. Turn off the tool and the vacuum automatically clears the hose and then shuts down for minimal noise and energy use. The flat top also serves as a mobile tool cart: simply stack up your Systainer cases, latch them in place and you're rolling! Locking brake prevents accidental movement. The suction level is adjustable with the turn of a knob, a great feature that prevents sanders from creating swirl marks because of excess suction. Compact Cleaning Set includes: plastic extension tube, 4-part interchangeable floor nozzle, upholstery nozzle, curved plastic hand tube and crevice nozzle, all in a Systainer 1 storage case. Industrial Cleaning Set includes: non-antistatic suction hose, extension tube, workshop floor nozzle, square nozzle, suction brush and a large crevice nozzle.
- Container/filter bag Capacity: 2.6gal./2gal.
- Depth x Width x Height: 17.5" x 13.5" x 16.5" (440 x 340 x 420mm)
- Weight: 21lbs. (9.5kg)
- Noise level: 72dB (A)
- Power consumption:400-1200 watts/3-10 amps, 120v AC
- Maximum suction capacity: 99 CFM (2800 l/min.)
- Max. vacuum: 80" static water lift (20000 Pa)
- Low weight and small size makes the MINI great for small shops and jobsite tasks.
- Features more than 99% dust separation efficiency.
- Integrated hose garage provides clean, easy storage for hose and cord.
- Offers tool triggered startup and manual on-off switch.
- Soft-start motor.
- Locking brake prevents unwanted movement.
- Extra bag storage onboard for quick, convenient replacement.
- Offers both wet and dry extraction without any complicated changeover.
- Antistatic equipment prevents electrostatic charging.
- Long, 11.5', flexible, non-kink hose.
- Flat top and Sys-Dock allows you to latch on a Systainer for easy tool transport and storage.
- 1 fitted filter bag and 1 spare
- 1 antistatic suction hose, 1" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5m)
- Angle adapter
|Manufacturer Part Number||583360|
|Sound Rating||72 dB|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Flow Rate||99 CFM|
Customer Reviews2 Review(s)
Great little guy for sanders, I...Posted June 20, 2010
Great little guy for sanders, I use it with a rotex 150 and love the results!! NO dust.
The CT-Mini is a powerful little...Posted December 2, 2007
The CT-Mini is a powerful little vacumn for general cleanup but really shines when used with FESTOOL sanders. Not quite powerful enough to use with the TS75 plunge saw or OF1400 router but, it is great for final cleanup after using these. Highly recommended for refinishing projects where dust from sanders can cling to work surfaces and foul staining and finishing. Light and easy to move to the jobsite.