Festool CT SYS Mobile Dust Extractor (575280)
Festool's most portable dust extractor—carry it on your shoulder with the strap, or stack it with your Systainers for an integrated system.
Festool's CT SYS Dust Extractor provides the ultimate in lightweight portability, with components that fit entirely inside a Systainer sized case. It's ideal for remodelers and painters who need portability and maneuverability in tight spaces or on ladders. Though small in size out of necessity, it doesn't skimp on features. It has full-unit HEPA certification, tool-triggered operation, abundant suction, and full integration with your stack of Systainers. The hose stores in an open-top, Sys1 sized garage that mounts on top of the vac. Like other Festool vacs, it is whisper quiet at 67 dB. Includes an upholstery tool, crevice tool, shoulder strap, anti-static hose and hose garage.
- Full-unit HEPA certification for clean air, a clean workspace and clean lungs
- Smooth, anti-static, kink-resistant hose is tapered on the interior from end to end for improved suction
- Tool-triggered auto start turns on when connected tool is turned on, or manually with manual on-off switch
- Shoulder strap for easy portability up and down stairs and over rough terrain
- Hose garage and cable windup for tidy transport and storage
Note: The CT SYS does not have variable suction. If your work includes a lot of sanding, consider a CT Mini I or larger model.
(1) Festool CT SYS Mobile Dust Extractor (575280)
(1) Fitted Filter Bag
(1) Smooth Hose with Angle Adapter, 27mm x 3.5m long
(1) Hose holder
(1) SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
(1) Upholstery brush
(1) Crevice nozzle
(1) Shoulder Strap SYS-TG
|Manufacturer Part Number||575280|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.