These are individually packaged mortising cutters for the Domino XL DF700 Joiner (sold separately, 45058), for supplementing or replacing the bits you already have. The bits are longer for the deep mortises of the XL Domino, and tipped with solid carbide for an incredibly long life and clean cuts. The spiral cut geometry is specially engineered for the Domino Joiner's unique oscillating cutpath.
- Spiral flutes for efficient chip ejection.
- Optimized geometry for the Domino Joiner's unique oscillating action.
- Carbide tipped bit lasts for 5,000 to 14,000 joints, depending on material used.
- Cutter is internally threaded for fast, easy bit changes
- Machines a perfect mortise to accept Festool loose tenons