Festool MFT/3 Multifunction Table Kit (495315)
Use with your Festool saw or router for precise rips, crosscuts and miters—folds up for easy storage or transport.
Half saw table, half workbench, the MFT/3 works seamlessly with Festool saws and routers for precise rips, crosscuts and miters. The included 42'' guide rail and fence rail work in tandem to keep your tools on the straight and narrow, while the stop block allows repeated cuts. The protractor unit lets you angle the fence for a variety of miter cuts. Since the MDF top is sacrificial, there is no splintering on the bottom face of your work. Flip the MDF over to double the life span. In addition, with the optional clamps available, the table becomes a versatile workholding station for a variety of other applications. Festool clamps slide into the dog holes, or into channels around the perimeter for securing objects to the top or side of the table. To top it all off, the legs fold neatly, providing two different working heights, easy transport and compact storage.
- Use with Festool saws and routers for crosscuts, rips, angle cuts, compound cuts, dados and flutes
- Uniform grid of dog holes offers flexible clamping options
- Folds into a compact, lightweight package for easy storage or transport to the jobsite
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor
- MDF work surface is designed to be cut into, which provides zero-clearance support
- Easily leveled for stability on uneven ground
(1) Festool MFT/3 Multifunction Table Kit (495315)
(2) Guide Rail Supports
(1) Protractor Unit
(1) Fence Rail
(1) Fence Rail Clamp
(1) Material Stop
(1) 42'' Guide Rail