Festool OF 2200 EB Plunge Router, Imperial (576223)
The router to reach for when you need to do serious cutting—boasts 2200W of power and a plunge range of over 3''.
Festool’s OF 2200 is the router to reach for when you need to do some serious cutting. The most powerful router in the Festool lineup, it has a plunge range of over 3''. With a full 2200 watts of power, it can turn large bits and power through the toughest woods without flinching. The rotating turret lets you maintain three different depth settings and quickly switch between them. Depth adjustment is simple with the integral scale and zeroing function—no measuring is required. Micro-depth adjuster fine tunes your setting to the nearest 0.003'' for precise cuts. The threaded height adjustment rod is perfect for easy setups when used with a router table. Includes 1/2'' collet, wrench, U.S. guide bushing adapter, and a dust hood and chip catcher for near total dust extraction.
- Ergonomic handle fits your hand for increased control and reduced fatigue
- Smooth 3-5/32'' plunge action on dual precision ground rods
- Easily accessible, handle-mounted plunge actuation
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 0.003'' (1/10mm) lets you dial in your depth-of-cut with precision
- Stepless variable speed lets you tailor the router's performance to the material and application
- Depth adjustment is simple with the integral scale and zeroing function - no measuring required
- Dust ports and bushing template guides are beautifully engineered to click in and out without tools
- Ratcheting collet/shaft lock means you never have to take the wrench off the nut
- Electronic speed control
- Soft start motor
Note: This is the imperial/standard version of this tool. It is identical to the metric version with the exception of the units on the depth scale.
(1) Festool OF 2200 EB Router, Imperial (576223)
(1) 1/2'' Collet
(1) Chip Catcher
(1) Dust Extraction Hood
(1) Standard US Guide Bushing Adapter
(1) T-Loc Systainer 4
|Manufacturer Part Number||576223|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.