Festool RO 150 FEQ 6'' Rotex Sander (575074)
Multi-mode gear drive lets one tool do the work of three: coarse stock removal, fine sanding, and polishing.
The Rotex RO 150 is an incredibly powerful multi-purpose tool that goes from grinding to sanding to polishing in just minutes. It toggles easily between an aggressive, gear-driven rotary mode to a fine-finish, random orbital mode. With optional accessories, it has the ability to produce a brilliant polish on a wide range of surfaces. The accessory FastFix® sanding pads can be easily swapped out for a variety of applications—just push a button and twist off. Variable speed allows you to fine-tune the sander to the application. You'll be amazed at the speed and versatility of this sander. Includes StickFix® pad (soft), sample abrasive, edge protector, Plug-It cable and T-Loc Systainer.
- 3-in-1 sander tackles coarse sanding, fine sanding, and polishing
- Eccentric motion for high-quality, scratch-free surfaces
- Rotex gear-driven rotary motion for efficient material removal
- Sand right into corners without damaging the pad or paper, thanks to the Edge Protector
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions
- FastFix pads can be swapped easily without tools
- JetStream dust collection with center hole prevents dust from collecting in the center of the pad, prolonging abrasive life by up to 30%
- Pad brake prevents swirls from setting the sander down while the pad is spinning
- StickFix hook and loop system lets you easily switch grits and then reuse them later
(1) Festool RO 150 FEQ 6'' Rotex Sander (575074)
(1) Soft backing pad
(1) Removable dust channel
(1) Edge protector
(1) Plug-it power cord
(1) Sys3 Systainer
|Manufacturer Part Number||575074|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.