Festool TS 55 FEQ-F-Plus Plunge-Cut Track Saw (576708)
Festool's masterpiece, now with new generation saw blade—yields the cleanest, most precise cuts imaginable in stock over 2'' thick.
The TS 55 FEQ-F-Plus is Festool's masterpiece—a premium plunge-action circular saw that performs like a high-quality table saw in an ultra-compact, portable system. With concentrated torque and redesigned, longer-lasting blades, this model cuts even faster and more precisely. With a Festool Guide Rail (e.g. #73382, sold separately), it cuts straight, with zero splintering on either face of the stock. The edge of the guide rail remains on the cut line, regardless of bevel angle, making setups quick and intuitive. The flat saw housing and redesigned flat waste-side splinterguard let you cut within 1/2'' of walls and other obstacles, and the splinterguard need not be removed for bevel cuts. You also get micro-adjustable depth of cut, and an expanded bevel range of -1° to 47°.
- Achieve perfectly straight, splinter-free cuts when used with a Festool guide rail (e.g. #73382, sold separately)
- Ideal for heavy sheet stock, since you can take a lightweight tool to the sheet rather than a heavy sheet to the saw
- Micro-adjustable cut depth for incredibly fine accuracy and less kerfing of sawhorses and saw tables
- Flat housing (even with the splinterguard installed) lets you cut right up against walls or adjacent surfaces
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade, reducing the chance of kickback
- Blade changes are easier and safer with the FastFix system which locks power switch and arbor simultaneously for safe, easy blade removal
- Streamlined splinterguard is always there when you need it, eliminating tearout on both sides of the blade, even during bevel cuts and when cutting next to a wall
- Greater bevel range: simple detent-override function extends angle cutting to -1° to 47° with positive stops at 0° and 45°
- Improved dust channel design further enhances extraction efficiency, so you can work right in the customer's space, with less clean-up
- Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material
(1) Festool TS 55 FEQ-F-Plus Plunge-Cut Track Saw (576708)
(1) Fine-tooth carbide blade (HW 160 x 1, 8 x 20 WD42)
(1) Sight window
(1) Limit stop
(1) Plug-it cable
(1) 5mm hex key
(1) Systainer Sys3 M 337
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||576708|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood