Flexcut® SK801 #9 x 1.5mm Micro Gouge
Miniature gouges make quick work of the smallest details.
These micro carving gouges are ideal for fine detail work, and feature curved cutting edges for carving hollows, rounds and sweeping curves. They are available in a range of widths and sweeps. Lower sweep #s are flatter, while higher #s are more U-shaped. All are unhandled carving tools, and fit the Flexcut� SK100 Quick Connect Handle (20219, sold separately). As with all Flexcut carving tools, they are pre-sharpened and pre-honed to a razor edge. Made in USA.
- Unhandled carving tools let you save space and money by using the same handle with a wide variety of interchangeable carving blades.
- Use with the Flexcut� SK100 ABS Handle for Interchangeable Carving Tools (20219, sold separately).
- With the appropriate adapter, Flexcut's interchangeable carving tools can also be used with a reciprocating power carver.
- Blades are pre-sharpened and pre-honed so they're ready to use right out of the box.
- Made in the USA.
- For sets of interchangeable blades with handles, see (60336, 60345 and 26118).
(1) Flexcut® Interchangeable Micro Gouge
|Manufacturer Part Number||SK801|