Freud® LM72M010 10'' x 24T Heavy-Duty Rip Blade
This blade provides smooth, fast rip cuts in both hardwoods and softwoods. Its rigid blade body and razor sharp flat-top carbide teeth combine to provide a ''glue line'' quality cut. These blades are precision balanced and compatible with gang-rip operations. The ideal working range of stock thicknesses is from 3/4'' to 2-3/4'' thick. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that commonly occurs in standard blades.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-density carbide ripping blend for maximum performance.
- Extra-large, flat-tooth design leaves a smooth finish without the need for sanding or jointing.
- Laser-cut anti-vibration slots reduce vibration and sideways movement, extending blade life and providing a splinter-free finish.
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 10 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||LM72M010|
Be mindful that the width of the blade may cause your fence measuring scale to be inaccurate.
3 months ago