Freud® LU72R General-Purpose Saw Blades
Freud's General Purpose Blades are heavy-duty blades good for ripping and crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods as well as thinner stock materials. The blade features a thick plate for excellent stability during heavy cutting, and an ATB grind to minimize chipping at the edges. The PermaShield coating helps to reduce heat and friction, preserving the integrity of the cutting edge.
- Ideal for crosscutting stock from 3/4'' to 3-1/2'' thick, and for ripping stock from 1/4'' to 1'' thick
- PermaShield coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Positive hook angle for fast cutting and easy feed
- Heavy-duty thick kerf and plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Recommended for solid wood, chip board, plywood and laminate materials
|Kerf Width||.126 in|