Freud® Single Flute Straight Router Bits - 1/4" Shank
Perfect for routing narrow grooves and dados for clean, tight-fitting joinery.
Designed with plenty of chip clearance, Freud's Single-Flute Straight Bits work well for general stock removal at fast feed rates. They're ideal for cutting narrow grooves and channels, such as those for drawer bottoms. The bits cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods. Use them on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- This single flute Freud bit was designed for high production work with maximum chip clearance for fast feed rates.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and a flawless finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- Each bit is computer-balanced and precision-ground for the smoothest possible cuts.
(1) Freud Single-Flute Straight Router Bit
- Rockler Pattern Flush Trim Router Bit - 1/2" Dia x 1" H x 1/4" ShankSAVE $6 (20%) Special Price $23.99 $29.99
- Rockler Undersized Plywood Router Bit SetSAVE $12 (20%) Special Price $47.99 $59.99
- Rockler 4-Piece Straight Bit Set - 1/4" ShankSAVE $14 (20%) Special Price $55.99 $69.99
- Rockler Porter-Cable Dovetail Jig Replacement Router Bit - 13/32" Dia x 1" H x 1/2" ShankSAVE $3.60 (20%) Special Price $14.39 $17.99