Full-Size Ergonomic Carbide Turning Tool, Square
This Full-Size Carbide Turning Tool from Rockler features a replaceable, rotatable cutter that eliminates the hassle and downtime of sharpening. Simply rotate the carbide cutter for a fresh, sharp edge, and replace it once all available edges have grown dull. The solid carbide cutter stays sharp for longer when compared with steel, giving you a much longer useful life. Shaft features a flattened back for stability when using the tool rest. The handles are made of solid ash encased with a thick, molded rubber end for an enhanced grip and reduced fatigue. They're great for beginning to advanced woodturners, ensuring quick success without the frustration of dull tools. Since you don't need to invest hundreds of dollars into sharpening equipment, they're also an excellent value.
- Ideal for general turning, and for straight sections, such as for tenons
- Total overall length of approximately 19-1/2'' provides the leverage needed for heavy work
- No sharpening needed, thanks to the replaceable, rotatable carbide cutter
- Ash handles are coated with a soft, grippy rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics
(1) S2 Carbide Cutter (pre-installed)
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.