- Driver tip is tapered to create the smallest mark possible for minimal puttying.
- Posit-Fire™ depth control with detents won't back out, even after driving hundreds of shots.
- Stepped magazine allows tool to access corners.
- Dual firing options offer selective actuation between sequential and contact fire modes.
- Extra no-mar tip attached to magazine for when you lose the first one.
- Allen key storage on nailer for quick convenient access.
- Penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 2" in length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented Integrated-Safety™: Smooth and accurate operation, super fine narrow nose and the ability to drive nails at any angle.
- One-piece driver design made from precision machined, hardened steel for optimal balance of performance and durability.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Posit-Lock™ Nose Cover dramatically reduces jamming.
- Hardened steel nose piece is precision machined for accurate nail feeding to minimize jamming.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust keeps air directed away from you and your workpiece.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Auto trigger lockout prevents empty (dry) firing and alerts user need to reload.
- Swivel air coupler keeps your air hose tangle-free for easier handling.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool; left or right mounted.
- Extruded aluminum magazine is durable and designed for smooth and quick reloading.
- Internal aluminum parts include precision machined and anodized internal cylinder and piston valves for robust performance.
- Model Number: 1850GB
- Size: 9.5" L x 9.25" H x 2" W (24 x 23 x 5 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs. (1.3 kgs.)
- Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 120 psi (4.8 ~ 8.2 bars)
- Fastener Type: 18 Gauge Brad Nails
- Fastener Range: 1/2" ~ 2" (12mm ~ 50mm)
- Fastener Capacity: 1 strip (approx. 100 brads)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
NOTE: 18 gauge brad nails sold separately below. Caution: Loading fasteners incorrectly will damage your equipment!