Grex P650 2'' Headless Pin Nailer
Drive fasteners up to 2" long with this compact 23 gauge gun. It accepts 14 different fastener lengths from 3/8" to 2" for superior versatility. Plus, a patented design eliminates the need to adjust for different length pins, so you can just load it up and be ready to go. At only 2.68 lbs., it is slight enough for easy handling, but also houses a motor with enough power to drive fasteners through hardwoods. And with a 4-point alignment guide for improved accuracy, this pinner is indispensable for light wood assembly, finish and trim work, and other general fastening.
- Double trigger safety lock prevents accidental firing
- Narrow nose design reaches corners and tight areas for detail work
- No-mar rubber tip prevents damage to the work surface
- 4-point alignment guide accurately locates position to drive pins
- Fastener indicator window shows you when it's time to reload
- Convenient drop-in loading
- Belt hook makes it easy to carry
- Rubber hand grip for comfortable operation
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces exhaust sounds
Caution: Loading fasteners incorrectly will damage your equipment!
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months, except O rings and drivers
|Manufacturer Part Number||P650|
|Max Fastener Length||2"|
|Operating Pressure||60 - 100 PSI|