GRK R4™ Multipurpose Star/Torx Screw-#8 Torx Screws
In addition to a Torx-head design that eliminates cam-out slippage, these innovative self-countersinking screws feature six cutting pockets beneath the head and sharp, saw-like lower threads to drive through a variety of materials smoothly, without tearing. Ideal for exterior purposes such as building a deck. Torx/Star-head driver bits also available.
The R4™ is a multi-purpose screw that can be used in all woodworking and plastic applications and is great for the following:
- Cement Fiber Board
- Particle Board
- Composite Decking
- Wood Decking
- Sheet Metal
- R4 CLIMATEK™ coated screws are tested and approved for all exterior applications including pressure treated lumber as stated in the ICC report #ESR-2442.
- Sub-head cutters create clean countersunk holes without damaging the surface- even in brittle materials.
- Eliminates pre-drilling in most cases
- Fits perfectly into existing countersunk holes on hinges and other hardware fittings.
- Screws 2" long or longer have special CEE thread that enlarges screw hole and improves performance.
- Torx Driver T-15 2" (For #6 and #8 Screws) (2 per Pack)SAVE $2.25 (25%) Special Price $6.74 $8.99
- Cap Nuts for Connector Bolts
Starting at $4.99 Pack
- Beadlock® Tenon Stock
Starting at $8.99 Pack