GRR-Ripper® GR-100 3D Push Block System with Gravity Heel Kit
Safer and more precise than conventional push blocks—package includes Gravity Heel Kit to securely hook the edge of your work.
The GRR-Ripper is a precision-guidance 3D Push Block System designed to feed wood on a table saw more safely than you can with your hands alone, and more accurately than with conventional push blocks. The result is cleaner cuts and the ability to cut smaller workpieces. With its 3-Directional control, it gives you downward, forward, and lateral pressure on the stock for maximum control. The GRR-Ripper's patented design essentially acts as a blade guard that travels with your hand, rather than being fixed to the back of the table saw, or hovering above it. Aside from the enhanced safety, you get a more secure hold, less vibration and better cuts.
- Secure hold reduces vibration, resulting in cleaner cuts
- Acts as a moving blade guard between your hands and the cutting edge
- Grooved, non-slip pads hold the material securely
- Attachment kit (sold separately) consists of additional spacer and stabilizing accessory plate for extra control - ideal for narrow ripping.
- Micro jig Handle Bridge (sold separately) provides four contact points to apply more downward pressure across the entire width of the Micro Jig GRR-Ripper's body for better control. Also includes replaceable push foot.
- Included 120-minute instructional DVD covers over 30 applications of the Micro Jig GRR-Ripper System on four different machines: table saw, router, jointer and band saw
Package includes the Grr-Ripper Gravity Heel Kit for a positive feed on large, heavy stock!
The Gravity Heel Kit provides a positive hook that grips the end of your board, ideal when you need additional support for feeding hard or heavy stock through your table saw, bandsaw or router table. The heel drops down automatically, aided only by gravity, and retracts when placed in the middle of the board. The Gravity Heel can also be adjusted laterally to provide backup support when you wish to prevent grain blowout. Simply saw through the heel to provide zero-clearance support. Five sacrificial heels are included, plus two heel spacers and mounting hardware.
- Fully adjustable for stock thicknesses from 0-1''
- Easy to use with two push blocks and the leapfrog method; heels grab the tail end of your board and automatically retract mid-board
- Increases control and stability when feeding long or short stock—provides extra support to help feed stock and prevent blow out
- (1) GRR-Ripper® GR-100 3D Push Block System
- (5) Grr-Ripper Gravity Heels
- (2) Heel Spacers
- (2) Tool-Free Knobs
- (2) T-Bolts
- (2) Springs
- (1) Instructional DVD
|Manufacturer Part Number||62689 & 55925|
I would like to see a small mirror attached to the front of it, angled downward for reassurance of clearance.
Until i accidentally destroy it, I'll used in on multiple tools in my little shop.
3 weeks ago