GuidePRO Bandsaw Resaw Featherboard with Extension Kit
Provides continuous pressure against the fence for the smoothest cuts—includes GP7 Extension Kit for a full 10'' of height!
Stopping your workpiece while resawing results in deeper saw marks, requiring more sanding and planing after the cut is finished. The GuidePRO GP5 Bandsaw Featherboard solves the problem with steady, continuous pressure against the fence, leaving both hands free to keep the workpiece moving forward. With the GuidePRO engaged, it's easy to alternate hands for a smooth, even feed, and there's no need to stop the cut to grab your push stick. In addition, the silicone feather helps to dampen vibration for the highest quality cut.
- Consistent pressure directly at the cut for a straighter, cleaner cut
- Leaves both of your hands free to ensure a smooth feed
- Flexible, non-marring feather conforms to variations in shape and thickness, and also dampens vibration
- Ideal for resawing thin stock, odd shapes and tall panels—works with a standard resaw fence or single point resaw fence
- Easy setup—just insert the miter cam into the miter slot and twist to secure, then slide the feather against your work and close the thumb lever to set the desired tension
- Detachable base doubles as a measuring tool with metric and imperial graduations—perfect for use when squaring and setting the fence
Package includes the GP7 Feather Extension Kit for a full 10'' of height!
The GP7 Extension Kit is used with the GP5 Featherboard for the tallest resawing tasks. Once installed, it totals 10'' high, and provides even, continuous pressure over the entire vertical surface of your workpiece. The 10'' feather is made from the same soft, vibration-dampening silicone as the standard feather on the GP5.
(1) GuidePRO GP5 Resaw Featherboard for Bandsaws
(1) 10'' Extended-Length Silicone Feather (GP7)
(1) 4'' Handle Extension (GP7)
|Manufacturer Part Number||59418 & 58623|
GP7 Extension Kit:
1 year ago
9 months ago
10 months ago
1 year ago