Clamp the un-clampable in any clamp or vise! Gyrojaw features a 2" x 3-1/4" face on one side and a 1" diameter ball head on the other that makes it possible to secure tough to clamp tapered cylinders or compound angles quickly and easily. Made in USA.
- 2" x 3-1/4" face with a 1" diameter ball head that swivels in clamp or vise jaws to hold tapered rounds and angled objects securely
- Secures tapered cylinders
- Grips compound angles
- Clamps tapers vertically
- Works with pieces angled up to 25°
- Strong, compact design lasts a lifetime
- Perfect for every level of woodcrafter
- Made in USA
|Manufacturer Part Number||GYROJAW|
Customer Reviews1 Review(s)
This "odd angle" gripping block does...Posted February 11, 2012
This "odd angle" gripping block does seem work as shown in the video. It does limit the "gripping" range of any vice or clamp, but for odd shaped material it could provide real solution. I have only use the one I ordered on a couple of things so far, but it worked as advertized. It's good to see innovation is still alive and well in the USA.