Heavy-Duty Rockler Sewing Machine Lift Mechanism, 50-lb. Capacity
Easily raise your sewing machine from beneath the table, then retract it for an uncluttered look and a clear work surface.
This Sewing Machine Lift Mechanism lets you easily lower your sewing machine beneath the table when not in use, and just as easily raise it when you need it again. The touch release mechanism is easy to operate—just apply downward pressure and the lift will stop at one of two different working heights or in the storage position. For heavier machines, a locking latch is provided to prevent downward drift. The airlift mechanism mounts to the underside of your table top and the back of the cabinet. It is designed to lift and lower a sewing machine weighing up to 50 pounds. Mechanism can be adjusted to fit most free arm sewing machines.
- Lift locks at three different heights: flush with the table, above the table, or in storage below the table
- Airlift mechanism rides smoothly on 8 steel roller bearings—no noisy springs
- Latch lock can be engaged to hold heavy machines firmly in place
- Touch release operation; just push down to lift or lower
- Easy installation; use wood screws to fasten lift to cabinet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
(1) Rockler Sewing Machine Lift Mechanism, 50-lb. Capacity