Heavy-Duty Trunk Handles
Your hands will thank you for the thick, generously dimensioned grips on these Heavy-Duty Trunk Handles. Built from rugged 1/16'' thick steel, the handles are ideal for the heaviest trunks and chests. When the handle is retracted flat, dual hidden springs hold it firmly against the backplate, preventing it from rattling during transport. A favorite among our equestrian customers for large tack trunks, the handles are also great for heavy tool chests, blanket chests and boxes.
- Spring-loaded handles eliminate rattling while the chest is being transported
- Generous knuckle clearance and thick, rounded metal grips for comfort
- Dual hidden springs are plated to resist corrosion
- Mounting bolts and T-nuts are included for a sturdy connection to your chest
(3) #10 x 1-1/8'' mounting screws
(3) #10 T-nuts
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.