Hide-a-Power Pop-Up Power Strip with 2 Outlets, 2 Powered USB Ports
Access power and USB ports from your desktop without the mess of extra cords and wires! The Hide-a-Power Pop-Up Power Strip slides down into an existing 3'' grommet hole, or you can drill your own in a custom location. Pull up on the ''grommet'' and it clicks in place to reveal two powered USB ports for charging iPhones, smart phones, iPads, tablets, digital cameras and other USB chargeable devices, plus two 3-prong outlets for laptops and other electronics. Once you're done, simply push it back into your desk for a tidy appearance.
- Does not include USB cable or gray power cable
|Manufacturer Part Number||TV2802-PU-2.1A-BK|
over 2 years ago
The first unit lasted under 12 months and would not stay up, as the ball bearing, which is pushed out by a spring would not work properly.
We replaced it and the USB charger on the second unit has stopped working.
Tried to pull the unit apart - looks like the cap on the top needs to removed to achieve this, but could not.
With regular use, don't rely on this to last. Tried calling the supplier National Lighting, but no answer from Customer Support.
These are not exact measurements, I used two of these in customers desk last year with good results.
- Heat VentSpecial Price $3.50 Regular Price $6.99
- Speaker Panel Connectors$4.99
- Rockler 1-1/4'' Black Plastic GrommetSpecial Price $1.50 Regular Price $2.99
- Brass-Plated Decorative Butterfly Small-Box Fastener Hinge 1 1/8"L x 1 1/4"WSpecial Price $1.99 Regular Price $2.99