HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer
Achieving a smooth, even topcoat is astonishingly easy if you're armed with the HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish Sprayer. Thanks to its HVLP design, you get minimal overspray, meaning the finish goes on your project rather than all over your shop. The sprayer is ideal for thinner viscosity materials such as clear sealer, polyurethane, primer, stain and varnish, but may also be used with paint, provided the material is thinned properly with the included viscosity cup. The sprayer is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to clean. It has a tight spray pattern that is ideal for working finish into varied surfaces like deck spindles, furniture, louvered shutters and latticework. The adjustable spray cap and trigger control give the user easy control over the shape of the spray pattern.
- Spray cap is adjustable for three different spray patterns: horizontal, vertical, and circular.
- Brass spray needle and housing offers maximum durability.
- High volume low pressure (HVLP) design minimizes overspray, mess and waste.
- Trigger control knob is adjustable for spray patterns from 1'' to 6'' wide.
- Viscosity cup makes it easy to dilute coatings for optimal results.
- Air nozzle can be attached to use the sprayer as a blower for removing dust etc.
(1) 27 oz. Paint Cup
(1) Viscosity Cup (for checking coating viscosity)
(1) Air Nozzle (for use as a blower)
(1) Cleaning Brush
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||C800766.D|