i-Socket Autoswitch Workshop Tool and Vacuum Switch
Automatically turns on your shop vacuum when you turn on your power tool, optimizing both your workflow and your dust collection.
The i-Socket® Autoswitch lets you automatically turn your shop vacuum and up to one other accessory on and off in synchrony with your power tool. This eliminates the need to walk back and forth to the vacuum, saving you time, and ensuring that you don't skip the vacuum altogether if you're in a rush. With two accessory outlets, you can use it to turn on multiple items. Examples include turning on a fan, blower or water pump. Well-suited for woodworking power tools, including miter saws, table saws, power sanders and routers.
- Automatically turns on your shop vacuum in sync with your power tool
- Perfect for any power tool that benefits from dust collection
- Updated design with new components and LED indicators
- Mode switch and two accessory outlets for more flexibility and control
- Supports a wide range of power tools from rotary handheld devices to large saws
- Auto turn-on vacuum delay prevents circuit overload
- Runs vacuum/accessory only when tool is being used, saving electricity
- Delays vacuum turn-off by 7 seconds, allowing the hose to clear
(1) i-Socket® Autoswitch Workshop Tool and Vacuum Switch
|Manufacturer Part Number||IS-12W00-BP|