The ideal pocket square for checking 90° cuts and joint layout—solid ebony stock with 1/8'' brass plate for accuracy and stability.
iGaging Premium 4'' Try Square with Solid Ebony Stock
Confidently check your cuts for square with this premium try square from iGaging. With a stock made from solid ebony and a tempered blued-steel blade, it's sure to provide years of reliable service. The stock is fitted with an 1/8'' thick brass plate for additional stability and adds a touch of traditional elegance. Also works great for layout work and for striking square lines across your stock.
- 1/8'' thick brass facing for durability and stability over time
- Solid ebony stock for wear-resistance and a traditional look
- Triple-pinned blade won't shift or loosen
- Blued-steel blade resists corrosion
- Accurate to 0.002'' over 4'' of length
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-T04|