iGaging Premium Marking Knife
Put down a layout line that's about 1/10th as wide as a sharp pencil line for greater accuracy with this Marking Knife! The 1-1/2" long blade is flat on one side and beveled on the other, allowing you to draw the flat side across the end of a board or along the blade of a square to perfectly mark its edge on a piece of wood. Doing so saves time when you need to cut a part to length to match something else; e.g., trimming a piece of molding or edge trim to match the width of a cabinet. Ideal for left- or right-handed users. Hardwood handle is 5" long; blade is 1-1/2" long and 1/2" wide.
- Puts down layout lines that are about 1/10th as wide as a sharp pencil line - making it easier to "cut to the line"
- The 1-1/2" blade is flat on one side and beveled on the other
- Saves time when you need to cut a part to length to match something else
- Ideal for left- or right-handed users
- Hardwood handle is 5" long
(1) iGaging Premium Marking Knife
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-330|