Insty-Bit Drill Bits with 1/4" Hex Shank Adapters
Most hex-shank drill bits are permanently fixed to the hex-shank, meaning you have to replace the whole thing when the drill bit gets dull. But these bits are easily separable from their hex-shank holders. That means you can replace just the drill bit if it dulls or breaks, amounting to large cost savings over time. You get the quick-change capability of the hex-shank, with the low cost of a traditional drill bit.
- Drill bit can be easily replaced when dull—use the hex shank indefinitely
- Quick-change hex shank for easy changeover from drilling to driving
- Durable black oxide coating for corrosion resistance
- Marble Drilling Bit$29.99
- Rockler Insty-Drive 3-Piece Tapered Countersink Set with Bonus Driver BitsSAVE $15 (37%) Special Price $24.99 $39.99