Insty-Bit Wood Screw Countersink/Pilot Hole Drill Bits
Our Wood Screw Countersink Drill Bits are shaped specifically for traditional wood screws with a tapered head, thicker shank and narrower thread. Note how the black countersink portion of the bit extends along the pilot bit to provide clearance for the shank of the screw. This allows you to enjoy the increased strength of screws with a thicker shank without compromising the grip of the threads. Wood screw countersinks are available in a range of sizes to fit specific screws. A 4-Piece Set is also available (#53340, sold separately).
- Use for wood screws with the traditional thicker shank
- 1/4'' hex shank for easy change-out with driver bits
- Durable black oxide coating on countersink
- Pilot bit and countersink are separable
- 4" Insty-Driver Sleeve$9.99
- Rockler Insty-Drive 9-Piece Tapered Countersink SetSAVE $20 (40%) Special Price $29.99 $49.99