J-B Weld Original Cold Weld Epoxy Twin Tubes, 2 oz.
The original steel-reinforced epoxy putty—ideal for repairing joints between metals and various other materials.
J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld two-part epoxy provides strong, lasting repairs on metals and numerous other materials. It's great for repairing damaged welds. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550°F when fully cured.
- Bonds to metal, cinderblock, concrete, tile, brick, woodwork, plastic and PVC, fiberglass, ceramic and tile, glass, and other surfaces
- Can be shaped, tapped, filed, drilled, machined, sanded and painted
- Waterproof, petroleum-resistant, chemical-resistant, and acid-resistant
(1) 1 oz. Tube of J-B Weld Original Cold Weld Epoxy Twin Tubes Resin
(1) 1 oz. Tube of J-B Weld Original Cold Weld Epoxy Twin Tubes Hardener
|Manufacturer Part Number||8265S|