Jet® 1.5HP Shaper, 1/2'' & 3/4'' Spindles
If you're looking for a space-saving shaper for your shop, the new JET JWS-22CS Shaper is what you need. This compact powerhouse features a 7000 and 9000 RPM reversing 1-1/2HP motor. The large 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" precision ground cast iron table provides a large, durable, work area. Safe, easy cutter set up is assisted by a positive detent spindle lock. The independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment, and a built in 4" dust port. If you feel you just don't have the space, the nominal 23" x 25" footprint of this workhorse is sure to change your mind. Put the new JET JWS-22CS Shaper in your shop today, you'll know why JET products are "Built Better to Build Better."
- Starting Pins for irregular shaping
- Forward/reverse switch for left and right hand operation
- Two reversible spindle speeds lets you select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters
- Independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment and have zero-clearance capability
- Extra-large handwheel is conveniently located for fast, easy and accurate spindle height adjustments
- Positive detent spindle lock allows safer, easy cutter set-up
- 4" dust port connects to your collection system to keep your workplace dust and debris-free
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand has a removable cover for easy motor access
- 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles and router bit collets for use with shaper cutter and router bits
- Powerful 1-1/2HP motor delivers dependable power, even on heavy jobs
- 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" solid cast iron table provides a durable work area
- Two adjustable work hold-downs to secure your work while shaping
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(2) Router Bit Collets (1/2" and 1/4")
(2) Table Inserts
(2) Starting Pins
(2) Workpiece Hold-downs
(1) T-slot Mitre Gauge
(1) Micro-adjustable Fence
(1) One-piece Heavy-duty Closed Stand
(1) Cutter Guard
|Manufacturer Part Number||708320|