Jet 12'' Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Excellent quality at an incredible price point—sliding arm rolls on linear bearings for crosscutting boards up to 14'' wide.
Jet's 12'' Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw represents excellent quality at an incredible price point. It features dual-bevel capability with a front-mounted thumb lever for convenient angle settings. Enclosed linear bearings provide smooth, controlled slide operation for crosscutting wide boards. The saw's heavy-duty 15 amp motor and durable, die-cast aluminum construction ensure long life and excellent performance. A razor-thin, high-visibility red laser provides shows exactly where the kerf will land, while an LED light provides additional visibility in low light areas. The miter detent override function lets you make fine adjustments for tight-fitting miter joints.
- Dual bevel capability with up front controls to maximize cutting of compound angles
- Change miter angles quickly with the single motion thumb lever
- Enclosed linear bearings allows for smooth and controlled slide operation
- Durable, compact die-cast aluminum construction
- Heavy-duty 15 amp motor easily powers through wood
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, ambidextrous, rubber grip handle for maximum control
- Razor-thin high-visibility red laser provides precise cut line reference
- LED light provides additional visibility in low light areas
- Miter detent override provides fine adjustment for infinite miter angles
- Adjustable left and right fence and extension tables provide greater versatility and support
(1) Jet 12'' Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
(1) Dust bag
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||707212|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood