Jet® 15'' Planer w/Helical Head
JWP-15HH helical head planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located two-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments. This machine means business with a powerful 3 HP induction motor combined with a helical insert cutterhead housing 68 staggered carbide knives. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 3 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Two-speed gear box lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- Heavy-duty table locks keep the table secure during use
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps your dust hose out of the way
- Heavy-duty steel closed stand with lockable casters for increased portability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||708543|
|Planer Blade Size||15"|
|Planer Cutter Head Speed||4500 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||1/8"|
|Number of Knives||68|
6 months ago
over 5 years ago
over 4 years ago
6 months ago
The only problem was that the caster brake was hard to
engage. The cast iron bed extension is heavy and the screws are hard to engage especial by my self( had to have my neighbor put it on). The leveling screws are also hard ,(too close to the mtg. screws.
Other than assembly problems, it's been a good machine.
The packaging was good, with no damage to the machine
2 months ago
Again, my experience with rockler was good. It’s the experience with jet and the planer that were bad. I highly recommend against this product.
- Powermatic® 20'' Planer 5HP 1PHSpecial Price $2,699.99 Regular Price $2,999.99
- Powermatic® 20'' Planer 5HP 3PHSpecial Price $2,699.99 Regular Price $2,999.99
- Jet® 13'' Planer/Molder with Closed StandSpecial Price $1,169.99 Regular Price $1,299.99
- Jet® 20'' 3HP PlanerSpecial Price $2,339.99 Regular Price $2,599.99