Jet® 16'' Planer w/Open Stand
The JWP-16OS planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards, with a full 16" planing width. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located two-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments. This machine means business with a powerful 3 HP induction motor. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- Cutter head with three high-speed steel knives locks firmly in place to prevent movement while in use
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 3 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Surge infeed and outfeed rollers give your workpiece maximum support during planing operations
- Two-speed gear box lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps your dust hose out of the way
- Heavy-duty steel wide base open stand with casting pads provides support and stability of the tool during use
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||708531|
|Planer Blade Size||16"|
|Planer Cutter Head Speed||4500 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||1/8"|
|Number of Knives||3|
9 months ago
1 year ago
2 months ago