Jet® AFS-2000 Air Filtration System w/ Remote Control - 3 Speed
The 3 Speed AFS-2000 Air Filtration System from JET is ideal for the serious woodworker. It can clear a room at 1,300 CFM and can be stored out of the way by hanging it from the ceiling. For ease of use it comes with a remote as well as a built in timer with 2, 4 and 8-hour settings; automatically shuts system off at the end of the time setting. It features a 3-filter system with an air diffuser dispersing outgoing air into a broader pattern. It also has a disposable electrostatic outer filter, that attracts more dust particles than standard filters, and filters 98% of all particles 5 microns in size and 85% of all particles 1 micron in size.
- Quietly cleans and filters the air in your shop while you work
- Can be used in conjunction with a JET dust collector for maximum dust control
- Fully-enclosed ball-bearing motor with overload protection offers long, dependable service
- Comes with rubber feet to prevent marring of surface when placed on workbench
- For easy maintenance and movement it comes with easy grip handles and an inner pocket filter that is removable for easy cleaning
- There is an additional $75.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(1) Instruction manual
(1) Pack of Ceiling Mounting Hardware
|Manufacturer Part Number||708615|
|Flow Rate||1700 CFM|
1 year ago
1 year ago
If it is a shop that you use every now and then then I would say 1 would be sufficient.
What quantity would be ideal for my situation?
My shop is all concrete (floor, walls and ceiling), so I have to work a little harder to mount things. I mounted my AFS-2000 to the ceiling using some metal L rail with holes. I then used 4 clips to connect the unit to the L rail. With my ceiling height the unit is far enough above my head that I don't worry about bumping into it, but low enough that I can reach the control panel standing on the floor.
Nice unit, does what it says it will do. I really like the remote control feature and the ability to set the unit to run for 2, 4, or 8 hours on its own with an automatic shut-off.