Jet® 20'' 5HP Planer w/Helical Head
JWP-208HH-1 helical head planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards, with a full 20" planing width. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located two-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments. This machine means business with a powerful 5 HP induction motor combined with a helical insert cutterhead housing 92 staggered carbide knives. You'll appreciate the sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help prevent annoying snipe. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 5 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Positive gear drive moves table quickly and accurately
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- 1/16" increment height scale lets you make the most precise adjustments for fine cuts
- 5" dust port provides efficient chip and dust collection
- One-piece welded steel base offers solid support and stability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||708544|
|Planer Blade Size||20"|
|Planer Cutter Head Speed||5000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||5" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3/32"|
|Number of Knives||92|
7 months ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago