Jet 718250K 2HP 8'' Jointer with Helical Head
The Jet JWJ-8HH 8'' Helical Head jointer features 36 solid carbide inserts arranged in a staggered, spiral pattern to produce an exceptionally smooth finish, even in figured woods. Individual inserts can be easily rotated to expose a fresh edge if nicked, and all can be rotated together to refresh the entire head up to three times before replacement inserts are needed. The jointer has a powerful, smooth-running 2HP motor. Partly due to the helical head, it also runs very quietly. Generously dimensioned, precision-machined cast iron infeed and outfeed tables allow you to joint longer boards with far less risk of tipping.
- Helical cutterhead with 36 solid carbide insert cutters provide a superior finish and quieter cut
- Extended length infeed and outfeed tables accommodate longer materials with less tipping
- Large, front-mounted chrome handwheels and easy-to-reach locks make for fast, simple table adjustments
- Tall, rigid fence provides stable support and accurate angles
- Tilting fence angles in both directions, and has positive stops at 45° and 90°
- Dual-position magnetic controls protect the motor from potential electrical supply issues
- Integral 4'' dust chute connects easily to your collection system
- Fence adjustment levers are conveniently located in the center of the fence
- There is an additional $95.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address (we'll ask you about that during checkout). There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||718250K|
5 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
10 months ago
Base should be capable of holding 600 lb.