Jet® JMD-18 Mill/Drill with R-8 Taper, 115/230V, Single-Phase
The Jet® JMD-18 is a lighter, space-saving alternative to a dedicated milling machine. It combines a belt driven drill press with the dual coordinate abilities of the milling machine's moveable table, providing three microadjustable axes for precision results in a variety of metal machining projects. Although light in construction, the JMD-18 milling/drilling machine possesses the advantages of space-saving versatility and affordability with good light machining capability. It features a one-piece cast iron column for rigidity, large hand wheels, a spacious worktable, and a highly versatile 360° swiveling head. The heavy-duty tapered roller bearings provide solid support to the spindle for finer tolerances and more accurate results.
- One-piece cast iron column for added support
- Base taper allows for easier clean up
- Larger hand wheel knobs
- Drill press angle vise
- UL Listed motor
- Extra large worktable
- 360° head swivel
- Work lamp
- Heavy-duty power downfeed with manual fine feed
- 1/2'' drill chuck, chuck arbor
- Draw bar
- Drill chuck guard
- Adjustable carbide facemill
- New positive quick-stop knob and easy-to-read internal depth gauge (external on JMD-15)
- Belt cover with quick slide latch allows faster belt adjustment to change spindle speeds
- Locking collet prevents cutting tool from falling away from the spindle when lateral forces are exerted on the bit
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings support the spindle, resulting in greater tolerance and more accurate drilling depth
- There is an additional $95.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated delivery time: 15 business days.
|Manufacturer Part Number||350018|
|Dimensions||47'' L x 40'' W x 51'' H|
|Drill Press Size||1/2'' drill chuck|
|Drill Presses Type||Benchtop|
over 3 years ago