Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-10 business days.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Jet® JWSS-18B 18'' Scroll Saw with Stand
Blade change mechanism combines blade clamping and tensioning into one simple step—sturdy stand offers four different heights.
JET's JWSS-18B 18'' Scroll Saw with Stand features an exclusive blade change mechanism that combines blade clamping and tensioning into one simple step. The saw's precision-ground, steel table measures 11-5/8'' x 21'', providing a stable work surface that also helps to dampen vibration. With 18'' of throat capacity and the ability to cut material up to 2'' thick, there’s ample capacity for large workpieces. The top-lift, spring-loaded arm raises 10'' and stays up until pulled back down. The table remains flat while the arm tilts 45° right and 30° left, resulting in comfortable sawing with the workpiece parallel to the floor. Dust and chips are collected at the source with the removable, 1-1/2'' O.D. dust port. An integrated blower helps to clear the cutting area and increase cutline visibility.
- Exclusive upper blade holder clamps and tensions blade in one step (patent pending)
- Removable lower blade holder attaches quickly and securely into place
- Large 11-5/8'' x 21'' x 1/4'' thick steel table provides a stable work surface and limits vibration
- Slotted table for quick, easy blade changes
- 18'' throat capacity and 2'' thickness capacity
- Arm tilts 45° right and 30° left, keeping the work table flat for comfortable, accurate cutting
- Integrated blade storage features slots for pre-loaded blades and a built-in wrench for changing blades
- Top lift, spring loaded arm raises 10'' and stays up until pulled back down
- Removable dust port on underside of table collects dust at the source
- Variable speed range of 400 to 1550 strokes per minute
- Includes steel stand, material hold down, extra lower blade holder and onboard dust blower
(1) Jet® JWSS-18B 18'' Scroll Saw
(1) Height-adjustable steel stand
|Manufacturer Part Number||727300K|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.