Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-10 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Jet® JWSS-22 22'' Scroll Saw with Foot Switch and Stand
The Jet 727200K Scroll Saw boasts numerous conveniences that woodworkers will find refreshing. Topmost of these is a tool-free blade change system with a simple cam clamp that tensions the blade in one easy step. Below the table, the lower blade holder releases from the saw without tools, with the blade still clamped in place, and is hung from the rack on the side of the saw. Additional Lower Blade Holders are available (#56092, sold separately) to let you conveniently rotate through a wide range of blades without needing to remove them from the Lower Blade Holder. Alternatively, you can use the integral wrench on the rack to swap the blades. And that's not all. Unlike most scroll saws, the Jet 727200K features a tilting saw head—if you need to angle the blade, the table stays flat and solid, a much more comfortable working position. With 22'' of throat capacity, a very generously proportioned table, variable speed, and an arm that tilts 40° left and 45° right, the saw is more than capable of taking on any scroll sawing project you can throw at it.
- Upper blade holder clamps and tensions the blade in one step with the innovative cam clamp
- Lower blade holder snaps quickly into place and is removed without tools
- Large 12-7/8'' x 23'' cast iron table provides a stable working surface with minimal vibration
- Included dust blower keeps the table clear of debris
- 22'' of throat capacity for large projects
- Saw head tilts, keeping the work table flat for a more comfortable working position
- Integrated blade storage features slots for pre-loaded blades and a built-in wrench for changing blades
- Blade storage rack can be positioned on the right or left of the scroll saw
- Spring-loaded arm lifts up 10'' for easy blade changes
- Removable dust port beneath table collects dust at the source
- Included stand is adjustable for 4 different heights: 24-3/4'', 26-3/4'', 28-3/4'' or 31-3/4'' (using the leveling feet)
- Conveniently located speed and tension controls
(1) Material Hold-Down
(1) Dust Blower
(1) Foot Switch
(1) Height-Adjustable Stand
|Manufacturer Part Number||727200k|