Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning.
Jet® JWDP-12 12'' Drill Press with Digital Read Out
Power and portability need not be mutually exclusive, and the Jet 12'' Variable Speed Drill Press is evidence of that. Its 1/2 HP induction motor pushes through almost anything you can throw at it, and with over 3-1/8'' of spindle travel, you get big press drilling depth in a package that fits on any benchtop or work table. Plus, the variable speed is easily adjusted with just one jumbo lever, and the speed is displayed on the integral digital read-out. Add to that the innovative X-shaped XACTA Laser cross hairs and the flexible LED work light, and you get accuracy and convenience that you'll appreciate every time you use it.
- Compact bench top design allows for easy transport.
- 10'' x 16-1/8'' cast iron base fits neatly on workbenches with limited space
- Large, stable base prevents tipping and suppresses vibration
- Heavy-duty 1/2 HP induction motor for a variety of drilling applications
- Mechanical variable speed drive system for easy speed changes
- Industrial 5/8'' drill chuck for demanding drilling applications
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- X-shaped XACTA Laser™ ensures drilling accuracy
- Digital read-out accurately displays current spindle speed
- LED work light increases visibility and reduces eye fatigue
- Retractable roller extension provides outboard support and lets you quickly adjust your workpiece
- Large paddle switch provides easy shut off and lockout protection
- Clear linear scale with depth stop for consistent, repeatable drilling depths
|Manufacturer Part Number||716000|
1 month ago
1 month ago
1 month ago
7 months ago
2 months ago
over 3 years ago
3 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
The Forstner bit guidelines recommend speed of 250 rpm.
I bought a smaller drill and found out speed was too fast for Forstner bits. I was not well informed.
If you go too fast, your bit will need replacing sooner. You must let it cool more between drilling down. Google Drill Bit RPM guidelines.
As far as I can tell, except for the colors, they are identical right down to all the knobs and even the chuck key holder.