Jorgensen 3700-HD Heavy-Duty Steel Bar Clamps
Solid iron castings and heavy-duty steel bars combine to generate up to 1,000 pounds of force!
Jorgensen's 3700-HD Bar Clamps are made from solid iron castings and heavy-duty steel bars to generate up to 1,000 pounds of force. Adjustments are made quickly and securely with the fast-action sliding head and triple-disc hardened steel clutch mechanism. The 1/2'' steel screw and clamp head are capped with protective pads made of thick, durable plastic protect your workpiece, while an orange-baked enamel finish on the castings helps prevent corrosion. The clamps stand upright and parallel on your work surface for ease of placement and adjustment.
- Steel bar clamp with iron castings for heavy-duty projects
- Dual clamp pads protect workpieces from damage
- Three hardened steel clutch plates for extra staying power
- Orange-baked enamel finish helps prevent corrosion
(1) Jorgensen 3700-Series Heavy-Duty Steel Bar Clamp