Jaws remain parallel for flat panel glue-ups and square assemblies—easily reversible for use as a spreader.
Jorgensen Cabinet Master 90° Parallel Bar Clamps
Jorgensen's 8000 Series Parallel Bar Clamps are ideal for clamping anything that must remain flat and square: panel glue-ups, boxes, cabinets, frames and raised panel doors. That's because the jaws remain parallel to ensure squareness and minimize bowing or lifting under pressure. The width of the jaws also helps to distribute clamping pressure, and the durable polymer shells help to prevent marring. Both the wide jaws and the removable foot at the end of the bar work together for excellent stability when stood upright on your workbench.
- Jaws remain parallel for flat glue-ups and square assemblies
- Heavy-duty steel jaws and high-carbon steel bar for up to 1000 lbs. of clamping pressure
- Ideal for cabinet and furniture assembly and other precision clamping tasks
- Wide footprint for great stability on the bench
- Head is reversible for use as a spreader
(1) Jorgensen 8024 Cabinet Master 90° Parallel Bar Clamp