Basic Board Table Kit
Create a beautiful coffee table with only basic skills and tools—steel straps bind the top planks together, eliminating the need to glue and clamp. Made in the U.S.A.
It's easy to build a coffee table with a Kit&Co. solid steel table base. All you need is to add a top in the wood species of your choice. This model is designed to accept a series of planks that are bound together by steel straps on either end, meaning no edge gluing or clamps are required. With the joinery and other complicated details taken care of by KIT&Co, you can focus on selecting a beautiful piece of wood you'd like to showcase, or a beautiful finish to highlight the grain.
- Includes all the hardware, fasteners and instructions you need to build a high-end, custom side table or nightstand in half a day’s work
- All hardware guaranteed for life by KIT&Co.
- Durable, no VOC powder coat finish
- Constructed from thick, mild steel
- Oversized 7/32'' diameter holes allow for natural movement of wood
KIT&Co. Basic Board Table Kit
(2) 20'' x 13'' steel table leg brackets w/adjustable glides and acorn nuts
(2) End straps
(1) Complete black oxide hardware pack
(1) Set of assembly instructions
|Brand||KIT & Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KTBABT.1|