Kreg 520PRO Handheld Pocket Hole Jig
Pistol-grip clamp quickly secures your material, and rotates 360° for maximum comfort while you work.
The built-in pistol-grip clamp on the 520PRO Pocket-Hole Jig makes it easy to secure material with just a few squeezes. And since the pistol grip rotates 360°, you can be sure you'll always find a comfortable clamping position. The jig gives you the ability to clamp in practically any orientation for maximum versatility, and is easily portable for work in the backyard, driveway, garage or house. GripMaxx™ anti-slip material gives you a secure hold, while a steel-reinforced spine minimizes flexing. You even get a 2'' face clamp for flushing up joints during assembly.
- Versatile jig creates pocket-hole joints in materials from 1/2'' to 1-1/2'' thick
- Integral clamping with VersaGrip™ and a 360°-rotating handle
- Sets up fast with easy-to-use material thickness settings: 1/2'', 3/4'' and 1-1/2''
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds material in place to prevent shift while drilling
- Durable construction with steel-reinforced spine
- Hardened steel drill guide with lifetime drill guide warranty
- Includes 2'' face clamp, 3/8'' Easy-Set drill bit, 6'' #2 square-drive bit, stop collar, hex wrench/gauging tool, and (100) pocket hole screws
(1) Kreg 520PRO Handheld Pocket Hole Jig
(1) 3/8'' Easy-Set drill bit
(1) 6'' #2 Square driver bit
(1) Easy-Set stop collar
(1) Hex wrench/gauging tool
(100) Pocket hole screws
(1) 2'' face clamp
|Manufacturer Part Number||KPHJ520PRO|