Kreg 720 Pocket Hole Jig
Jumbo paddle clamp automatically adjusts to thicknesses from 1/2'' to 1-1/2''—just press the paddle and the jig takes care of the rest.
Just one motion is all it takes to securely clamp your material in the Kreg 720 Pocket-Hole Jig. And thanks to the Automaxx™ feature, the clamp automatically adjusts to any material thickness from 1/2'' to 1-1/2''—just press the paddle and the jig takes care of the rest. Flip the jig to clamp your work vertically or horizontally, and carry it wherever it's needed, whether in the backyard, driveway, garage or house. GripMaxx™ anti-slip material gives you a secure hold, while a steel-reinforced spine minimizes flexing. The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the base model of the 700-Series, and does NOT include the Docking Station or Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp.
- Multi-featured jig for creating pocket-hole joints in materials from 1/2'' to 1-1/2''
- Automaxx™ clamping automatically adjusts to the proper material thickness
- Dual-action clamping pushes the material both down and against the fence
- Chip ejection port connects to a shop vacuum to help eliminate mess
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds material in place for stable, secure clamping
- On-board storage keeps Kreg® accessories like drill bits and driver bits close at hand
- Durable construction with steel-reinforced spine
- Hardened steel drill guide with lifetime drill guide warranty
(1) Kreg 720 Pocket Hole Jig
(1) 3/8'' Easy-Set drill bit
(1) 6'' #2 Square driver bit
(1) Easy-Set stop collar
(1) Hex wrench/gauging tool
(60) Pocket hole screws
(1) Dust collection blade and adapter
|Manufacturer Part Number||KPHJ720|