Kreg ACS Plunge Saw + Guide Kit
Produce arrow-straight, splinter-free cuts at any angle—includes a 62'' Kreg Guide Track and padded carrying bag.
Armed with Kreg's ACS Plunge Saw and the included 62'' Guide Track, you'll be crosscutting, ripping, mitering and beveling both sheet stock and solid wood with ease and accuracy. Compact, versatile, portable and precise, it makes an excellent table saw substitute for small shops and site work. Simply lay the aluminum Guide Track where you want to cut, and it stays in place without clamps while the Plunge Saw rides along the track, producing a smooth, straight, splinter-free cut. The saw offers a powerful 12A motor with load compensation, variable speed and an electronic brake, plus a fully shrouded blade, retractable riving knife and an innovative switchable anti-kickback feature. An integral dust port and included bag let you collect chips to minimize mess, or connect a vacuum hose if desired.
- Everything needed to make straight, smooth, splinter-free cuts in plywood and solid wood
- Fully shrouded blade with retractable riving knife and selectable anti-kickback control
- Large, comfortable handles locate your hands away from the blade
- Replaceable splinter guards in the base of the plunge saw help minimize chip-out and splintering
- High-capacity cutting with 2-1/8'' maximum cut at 90° and 1-1/2'' at 45°
- Adjustable for making bevel cuts from -1° to 47°
- 50'' cutting capacity when a single Guide Track is used—expandable to 112'' by combining two tracks (additional Tracks sold separately)
- Capable of ripping, crosscutting, mitering and beveling with one system
- Integrated safety features include a fully-shrouded blade, a retractable riving knife and anti-kickback protection
- Includes a 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Numerous Adaptive Cutting System accessories available, including a Project Table (e.g. #69044, sold separately)
(1) Kreg ACS Plunge Saw
(1) 62'' Guide Track with Cord Manager
(1) 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade
(1) Dust collection bag
(1) Carrying bag
(1) Owner's Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS2000|
7 months ago
There is a button you push to lock the blade in around halfway down position, then you will be able to use an allen wrench to loosen the bolt through the hole in the guard. You will then drop the blade through the bottom and replace with new blade.
We are unaware if the DeWalt Clamps will work with our Tracks. We have not done any testing for compatibility.
Kreg Tech Support