Kreg ACS Rip Guides
For accurate, repeatable cuts up to 13'' wide when using the ACS Plunge Saw and Guide Track alone (without the project table).
Kreg's ACS Rip Guides attach quickly and easily to your ACS Guide Track (sold separately) to provide accurate, repeatable cuts up to 13'' wide in solid wood, plywood, and other sheet goods. They are used when cutting without the ACS Project Table, and eliminate the hassle and potential inaccuracies of measuring and marking every cut. Rip Guides lock onto the 62'' Guide Track, and have aluminum bars that extend under the track. That makes it possible to lock in the desired measurement up to 13'', and then make one or many cuts at the same setting. Sold as a pair.
- For making accurate, repeatable cuts up to 13'' wide when using the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and Guide Track
- Precise measurements with built-in adjustable guides and hairline indicators
- Attach quickly when needed, and easily remove without losing calibration
- Adjustable leveling pins keep the Guide Track level on varying material thicknesses
(2) Kreg ACS Rip Guides with mounting hardware
(1) Owner's Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS405|