Kreg Foreman Semi-Automatic Pocket Hole Machine (DB210)
A professional-grade pocket hole machine at a consumer-friendly price!
Built with both professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new DB210 Foreman Pocket Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. It offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable. Simply clamp your workpiece and pull the handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor and raise the drill bit through the table in one easy motion. This drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2'' to 1-1/2" thick. The Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, plus a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy. Clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness. Includes a standard 3/8'' Kreg stepped drill bit.
- Single-step operation starts motor, clamps workpiece, and drills pocket holes
- Creates all Kreg pocket-joint sizes: Standard, Micro, and HD
- Lightweight, durable construction allows hassle-free transport—perfect for use in your shop or on-the-go
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray provides the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories
- Dust collection attachment helps keep your work area clean
- Powerful 110-V, 5.0-AMP, 2,800 RPM motor provides fast drilling
- Quick-change chuck provides fast, tool-free bit changes
- Also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 1-1/2'' and thicker stock
(1) Adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops
(1) Dust-collection attachment
(1) Kreg 3/8'' stepped drill bit and drill guide
(1) Drill bit setting block
(1) Owner’s Manual
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DB210|
I wish I had pulled the trigger on this machine sooner.
What was once a dreaded task is now a non-factor in the build process
3 months ago
5 months ago
over 3 years ago
5 months ago
over 2 years ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
I love kreg. I wish more companies operated like this!
And nothing beats putting pocket holes in panels, stiles, and rails like this incredible tool. Fast, reliable, dust-free, and super accurate for repeatable pocket holes, I only wish I had bought it years ago. Has easily paid for itself in time saved in a few short weeks.
1 year ago
Biggest issue I have with it is with smaller pieces (2" and less). They tend to slide to the right, just a little. What happens when using with hard woods is the pilot point breaks off.
You can use the Foreman for 2x2 material. You would use the settings for the 1 1/2 as that is the actual thickness.
Kreg Tech Support