A professional-grade pocket hole machine at a consumer-friendly price!
Kreg Foreman Semi-Automatic Pocket Hole Machine (DB210)
Built with both professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new DB210 Foreman Pocket Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. It offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable. Simply clamp your workpiece and pull the handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor and raise the drill bit through the table in one easy motion. This drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2'' to 1-1/2" thick. The Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, plus a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy. Clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness. Includes a standard 3/8'' Kreg stepped drill bit.
- Single-step operation starts motor, clamps workpiece, and drills pocket holes
- Creates all Kreg pocket-joint sizes: Standard, Micro, and HD
- Lightweight, durable construction allows hassle-free transport—perfect for use in your shop or on-the-go
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray provides the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories
- Dust collection attachment helps keep your work area clean
- Powerful 110-V, 5.0-AMP, 2,800 RPM motor provides fast drilling
- Quick-change chuck provides fast, tool-free bit changes
- Also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 1-1/2'' and thicker stock
(1) Adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops
(1) Dust-collection attachment
(1) Kreg 3/8'' stepped drill bit and drill guide
(1) Drill bit setting block
(1) Owner’s Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||DB210|
1 month ago
2 months ago
I love kreg. I wish more companies operated like this!
And nothing beats putting pocket holes in panels, stiles, and rails like this incredible tool. Fast, reliable, dust-free, and super accurate for repeatable pocket holes, I only wish I had bought it years ago. Has easily paid for itself in time saved in a few short weeks.
5 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago
over 4 years ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Biggest issue I have with it is with smaller pieces (2" and less). They tend to slide to the right, just a little. What happens when using with hard woods is the pilot point breaks off.
You can use the Foreman for 2x2 material. You would use the settings for the 1 1/2 as that is the actual thickness.
Kreg Tech Support