With a sturdy toggle clamp to secure your stock to the jig, and a large frontal clamping recess for securing the jig to the bench, you'll get perfect alignment every time. Thanks to the removable drill guide and portable base, you have the option of taking the jig to large work pieces and awkward locations or slipping it in your pocket for work on the job site. The material support stop guarantees perfect repeatability time after time, and the dust collection shroud aids in chip expulsion for faster, cleaner drilling. Adjustable for 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick stock in 1/8" incremental settings.
- 3 tools in 1 - benchtop jig, portable contractor jig, repair jig with addition of spacer blocks to the bottom of drill guide
- 3-hole drill guide w/hardened steel core-adjustable for 1/2" to 1-1/2" stock thicknesses in 1/8" increments
- Material support stop swings out of the way for multiple holes
- Glass reinforced nylon body
- Wood chip relief-one relief hole for each drill guide hole keeps chips clear for faster drilling and less burning
- Large clamping recess
- Sturdy toggle clamp - easily adjusted
|Manufacturer Part Number||K4MS|
(1) Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole Joinery System (1) Face Clamp (1) Portable Base (1) Drill Guide Spacer (1) Material Support Stop (1) Dust Collection Attachment (1) 3/8" Stepped Drill Bit (1) 6" Square Driver (1) Starter Screw Set (1) Starter Plug Set (1) Detailed Instruction Manual (1) Durable Carrying Case
Great JIGPosted December 24, 2013
Really liked that too JIG, very practical and versatile.
I am a beginner wood worker...Posted March 4, 2013
I am a beginner wood worker and have used this to help me build a work bench, and a night stand. It worked flawlessly.
Jig with clamping base is great....Posted September 3, 2012
Jig with clamping base is great. Not sure of the $$ vs value for it. Re-purchasing I would choose the $99 version. Works as advertised, although not noted you can use non-kreg screws in it as I have done all weekend long so far. Overall, good for pocket holes in the shop environment not so good in the field for me. Here is my gripe - says you have the ability to take the guide portion or the included micro to the field. Yeah but only if you can securely clamp it and they don't include enough spacers to quickly set it up for 1.5". You have to cut a piece. Seriously - that price for plastic and some metal guides embeded and then can't include the spacers to make it field ready for what it is bench ready for!!! No clamp, no fun is what I found trying to pocket hole on a 12 wide by 1.5 inch thick board into a 1 inch board and no way to clamp it. In the end - I tossed the mini-jig as it was useless, I built my own hold down so the jig wouldn't ride up without the clamp, and did what I needed to do.
This is a great tool! I...Posted June 15, 2012
This is a great tool! I use it all the time and it really helps putting wood together fast and strong. It saves me so much time and wish I would have purchased one years ago. Buy the big set and you won't be sorry.
My only negative comment is I...Posted April 5, 2012
My only negative comment is I never received my $15 rebate from Kreg when I purchased the Master kit.