Kreg Jig K4MS Master System with 675-Pc. Screw Kit
Create and secure your best pocket hole joints yet!
Reach your pocket hole goals! With a sturdy toggle clamp to secure your stock to the jig, and a large frontal clamping recess for securing the jig to the bench, you'll get perfect alignment every time. Thanks to the removable drill guide and portable base, you have the option of taking the jig to large work pieces and awkward locations or slipping it in your pocket for work on the job site. The material support stop guarantees perfect repeatability time after time, and the dust collection shroud aids in chip expulsion for faster, cleaner drilling. Adjustable for 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick stock in 1/8" incremental settings. And with the included 675-Pc. Screw Kit, you’ll have the perfect screws to hold your joints tight.
- 3 tools in 1 - benchtop jig, portable contractor jig, repair jig with addition of spacer blocks to the bottom of drill guide
- 3-hole drill guide w/hardened steel core-adjustable for 1/2" to 1-1/2" stock thicknesses in 1/8" increments
- Material support stop swings out of the way for multiple holes
- Glass reinforced nylon body
- Wood chip relief-one relief hole for each drill guide hole keeps chips clear for faster drilling and less burning
- Large clamping recess
- Sturdy toggle clamp - easily adjusted
675-piece screw kit contains five of the most popular screw sizes for pocket hole joinery, in a handy, heavy-duty plastic case with domed handle for easy transport. All screws feature a self-tapping tip and deep, #2 square drive recess
- Use #6 x 1" pan-head fine thread screw when joining material to hardwood. For use in 1/2" thick stock.
- Use #7 x 1-1/4" washer-head fine thread screw when joining material to hardwood, such as hardwood face frames, attaching edge-banding, and cabinet walls to face frame. For use in 3/4" thick stock.
- Use #8 x 2-1/2" washer-head coarse thread screw in both hardwood and softer materials. With Sun-Seal weather-resistant coating to greatly prolong outdoor life. Ideal for 2x4 construction, decks and outdoor furniture. For use in 1-1/2" thick stock.
- Use #8 x 1-1/4" washer-head coarse thread screw when joining material to soft or composite material. Works great screwing cabinet partition to floor, nail rails to partition, corner blocks, and plywood to plywood. For use in 3/4" stock.
- Use #7 x 1" pan-head coarse thread screw when joining material to soft or composite material. Ideal for drawer boxes. For use in 1/2" thick stock.
- (1) Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole Joinery System
- (1) Face Clamp
- (1) Portable Base
- (1) Drill Guide Spacer
- (1) Material Support Stop
- (1) Dust Collection Attachment
- (1) 3/8" Stepped Drill Bit
- (1) 6" Square Driver
- (1) Starter Screw Set
- (1) Starter Plug Set
- (1) Detailed Instruction Manual
- (150) #6 x 1" pan-head fine screws
- (150) #7 x 1-1/4" washer-head fine screws
- (75) #8 x 2-1/2" washer-head coarse screws
- (150) #8 x 1-1/4" washer-head coarse screws
- (150) and #7 x 1" pan-head coarse screws
|Manufacturer Part Number||41410/27231|
5 months ago